Cultural Care Au Pair
Kids First "Fund Their Future" Award Application
Kids First "Fund Their Future" grants allow members of the Cultural Care community to request funds for children in need around the world. By providing grants to recommended organizations, Cultural Care Kids First Foundation hopes to reach more children, more Cultural Care community members, and more corners of the world in fulfilling our mission of making a difference in the lives of children.
Applications for "Fund Their Future" grants are accepted year-round and reviewed on a quarterly basis. To be eligible for a Kids First “Fund Their Future” Award:
The organization should:
• Benefit a group of economically disadvantaged children (under-served, low income/poverty level)
• Be a human services charity (as opposed to a health charity or other charity category as defined by GuideStar) providing direct services to children in need
• Operate in a country where Cultural Care Au Pair/EF has an office
The donation grant should:
• Be used for a specific project, as opposed to funding for ongoing expenses
• Make a long-term, lasting difference in the lives of the children
Fund Their Future grants are available for items and programs that go beyond the daily or health needs of the children and provide opportunities for education, culture, and recreation.
The applicant should:
• Be a member of the Cultural Care Au Pair/EF community
• Complete a grant application
• Provide a plan for follow up with the organization to confirm how the funds were used (included in the grant application)
• Hold a Kids First fundraising event within the year to “pay it forward” for other grants to be awarded in the future
Grant application and award dates:
Apply by February 15th, grants awarded on March 15th
Apply by May 15th, grants awarded on June 15th
Apply by August 15th, grants awarded on September 15th
Apply by November 15th, grants awarded on December 1st
Tell us about yourself.
What is your connection to the Cultural Care community?
I am a staff member.
I am a local childcare consultant.
I am a recruitment leader.
I am a host family.
I am an au pair.
I am not a member of the Cultural Care community.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Mobile phone number
Information on Project to be Funded
Tell us about the project for which you are requesting a Kids First "Fund Their Future" grant.
Name of organization
Location (city, state)
Contact person at organization
Title of contact person
Email of contact person
Description of organization
How many children does this organization help?
What is your connection to the organization?
Title of project or initiative
Description of project or initiative
Amount requested in US dollars
When are funds needed?
Does this project meet the requirements for a Kids First "Fund Their Future" Award?
Benefits a group of economically disadvantaged children
Is for a human services charity (as opposed to a health charity), providing direct services to children in financial need
Operates in a country where Cultural Care Au Pair/EF has an office
Funds will be used for a specific project
Project will make a lasting difference, goes beyond daily needs of food and clothing, and provides opportunity for education, recreation or culture
How would we confirm appropriate use of funds after the grant is made?
What type of Kids First fundraiser will you hold within the year to "pay it forward" for other grant applicants?
Do Not Fill This Out